Are you looking for a new game to play? Have you heard of the addictive and highly popular game Clash Royale? If not, then you’re in luck – we’re here to introduce you to this awesome mobile game and teach you how to get started playing. Here’s an article outlining everything you need to know:
Ready your troops and join the ultimate real-time multiplayer battle! Clash Royale brings you epic royales, your favorite Clash of Clans characters and a lot more intense action.
Gather and upgrade numerous cards with Clash of Clans warriors, spells, and defenses you know and adore, including the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Remove the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to beat your adversaries, garnering Trophies, Crowns, and trading glory in the Arena. Construct a Clan to exchange cards and create your own battle community. Following are some of the features of Clash Royale.
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
- Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
- Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
- Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
- Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
Download & Install the Game
The first step is downloading the ‘Clash Royale’ app from either your Android or iOS store. Follow the steps to download and install the game:
- Open the Google Play Store on Android, or the App Store on iPhone and iPad.
- Tap the Search tab (iPhone and iPad only).
- Type Clash Royale in the search bar.
- Tap GET or Install next to the Clash Royale icon or banner.
- Tap Open or tap the Clash Royale icon on your home screen or apps menu to open Clash Royale.
Once installed, open the app and begin creating your own unique avatar according to your preferences. You will also be asked to connect to your Google/Game Center account so that you can save your progress for later games.
Understand the Objectives & Controls
The aim of Clash Royale is to defeat enemy players by destroying their three towers on each side of the map while simultaneously protecting yours from attack, in order to win Crowns (experience points). You can use these crowns to unlock chests and help level up your characters. You can control your character with intuitive drag-and-drop controls which makes it easy for anyone new to learn quickly and start playing right away.
Learn How To Use Cards & Boosters
One of the most interesting aspects of Clash Royale is its card-based battle system, which gives players immense tactical freedom when battling opponents. Each player starts each battle with a deck of eight cards, and they must strategically choose which card they will use in each battle in order to maximize their chance of winning. Additionally, players have access to boosters which give them additional power ups such as increased damage dealing or health regeneration in order to increase their chances against their foes.
Join Clans & Battle Friends
Another exciting feature that Clash Royale offers is its clan system, which allows gamers from all over the world join together into squads and compete against other clans. Joining a clan lets members share advice on strategy, play with friends online, chat with other members in real time, and just generally have fun competing together against other clans online! Additionally, there are friendly battles within each clan which allows members to challenge one another on an equal footing outside official tournament matches so that everyone has fun practicing together before facing off against opponents in tournaments proper.
How To Play Clash Royale
Follow the instructions that are given below on how to play:
- How To Start a Match
- Understand The Arena
- What is Elixir
- Deploy Army & attack
- Destroy The Opponent’s Towers
- Collect Rewards
How To Start a Match
Start a match in Clash Royale by pressing the Battle tab, which is symbolized by two swords crossing at the bottom-center of your screen. After doing so, press the yellow Battle button to start.
Understand The Arena
In the arena there are two sections, with three towers apiece. Your section is at the bottom of the display and your rival’s portion is at the top. Both sections are partitioned off by a river featuring two bridges. The side turrets are defensive structures and the large central towers belong to the King.
What is Elixir
Elixir is essential to deploy troops. Every individual at the inception of the match has 5 elixirs and can store a maximum of 10 elixirs. In the initial stage, players attain 1 elixir every 2.8 seconds. Subsequent to two minutes, the competition goes into double-elixir time where each player acquires an elixir every 1.4 seconds.
Deploy Army & Attack
The cards at the bottom of the screen portray your units and assaults. Cards can be a unit, including a knight, sidekicks, archer, or giant. It may also be an attack such as a fireball or hailstorm of arrows. The figure at the bottom of the card implies how much elixir it requires to deploy the unit.
Drag and drop cards from your hand onto the battlefield. You can’t deploy cards in areas marked with red, but you can use them to attack enemy units or towers.
- Units can be deployed in order to attack either your opponent’s towers or their units.
- Multiple cards can be deployed at once if you have sufficient elixir. For a primary attack, consider using a knight or a giant, and have minions or archers as backup.
Destroy The Opponent’s Towers
In Clash Royale, defeating your opponent’s towers is the key to victory. The two large towers at the far ends of the battlefield belong to the King; if one of them falls, then that player loses the match.
For every tower you take down in a game, you’re rewarded with a crown. Upon winning a match, you get a chest as well! To unlock the chest, click on the Tap to Unlock icon right above it and select Countdown to Unlock for the countdown to start.
The timer for starting can last between 1 and 8 hours. After the countdown has ended, you can press the chest to unlock it. Every chest is usually filled with random rewards, like coins and cards. It is possible to have a maximum of 4 chests at any given time.
How To Assemble Deck
Following are the methods of assembling different decks:
- Open Cards Tab
- Choose a Deck of Cards
- Choose Cards You want To Use
- Upgrade Your Cards
- Collect New Cards
Open Cards Tab
When you open Clash Royale, tap the 3 card icon located at the bottom of the screen to view the cards tab.
Choose a Deck Of Cards
In the battle deck menu, you can choose from 10 unique decks of cards. Simply tap on one of the numbered boxes at the top to select your deck.
Choose Cards You want To Use
The cards in your deck are found at the apex of the battle deck menu. You can possess 8 cards in your deck. All the cards you have located are listed in your card inventory underneath your heap of cards. To pick a card from your compilation, tap the card, then press Use. Tap the space you want it to enter. If there is already a card in the spot, it will be changed out.
Consider carefully how you assemble your deck. It should involve a victory-achieving card, which is your major offensive card. Pick other cards that correspond with this victory-achieving card. The type of deck you construct is referred to as the “Archetype”. Construct a deck that suits your style of play best.
Upgrade Your Cards
If your card has a green bar below it, you can upgrade it to the next level. To do so, simply tap “Upgrade” beneath the card and then again on the upgrade screen. Upgrading your cards will give them extra benefits such as increased damage and health.
Collect New Cards
Gaining new cards enables you to assemble effective combinations of troops. By progressing and increasing your battle level, you will gain access to new arenas.
In every arena, you can explore to find new cards or use one of the following methods:
- Link up with a group by tapping the symbol that is like the social button. The social tab features a symbol that is similar to a shield encircled by persons. Then you may demand cards by pressing on the orange request switch. Supposing there are eager donors, you will quickly obtain the card you ask for.
- Buy cards from the store. The store is the tab that has a symbol resembling a chest of wealth. The shop carries 1 common card (10 gold), 1 uncommon card (100 gold), and 1 extraordinary card (1000 gold) up for purchase. They will replenish in 12 hours.
- You can open a free chest every four hours and have up to two at one time.
- Unlock the Crown chests. If you gain 10 crowns from battles, you can unlock the Crown Chest. To open the Crown chest, press on the golden icon that says Obtain when obtainable. Then press on the cards in the Crown Chest to acquire each compensation.
- Compete for the social chests and contest chests. Social chests take place every 2 weeks. Your fellowship accumulates tiaras to open a container. It has layers, each finer than the prior one. When you are at level 8, you can sign up for tournaments. If you win 12 games, you get the top prize trunk, yet you will get a tiny trunk only for participating in the tournament.
Clash Royale is a great way for anyone looking for a fun but challenging game experience on mobile devices. With intense strategic action based around cards, boosters and clans as well as intuitive drag-and-drop gaming controls it’s easy for anyone new or experienced at gaming alike to pick up and enjoy! So if you are curious about this engaging mobile RPG then why not give it a try today?